- Bill Aimed at Stopping Teacher Predators Signed Into Law
- Hackensack Man Sentenced to Seven Years for Threats Against Livingston High ...
- Former Gov. Florio, gun violence activists, offer blueprint
- Former Newark Police Officer Convicted of Impersonating a Cop
- NJ Attorney General Issues Directive on School Violence Threats
- Thousands March for Our Lives in Parkland
By NYDIA MONAGAS, PSY.D.April 10, 2018
It is clear from headlines that child abuse and neglect is a nationwide tragedy – and the impacts reverberate to us all. April is Child Abuse Prevention Month, and we would like to take the opportunity to bring awareness to this issue.
Approximately 702,000 incidents of child maltreatment are identified each year – enough to pack 10 football stadiums. In 2016, an estimated 1,750 ...