BLOOMFIELD, NJ – A host of 2019 Bloomfield Bengal gridiron graduates will be playing college football this fall at various institutions across the country.
The 22 student-athletes will be attending 13 different colleges. The list includes:
- Lowell Kelly Gamble attending Monmouth University.
- Nick Restaino attending Delaware Valley University.
- Marcus Wolf attending Allegheny College.
- Joe Pentz, Kyle Tice and Ryan Vigna attending The College of New Jersey.
- Eli Simmons, Brandon Holt and Ron Vincent attending Pace University.
- Mike Abraham, Xavier Gulley, Will Robinson and Dylan Coury attending Montclair State University.
- Ahamad Peoples attending William Paterson University.
- Jared Dockett and Zavion Stevens attending Caldwell University.
- JJ Mendoza and Myles Toppin attending Kean University.
- Brandon Fernades attending Rowan University.
- Naseer Whitten attending Susquehanna University.
- Ollie Georges attending American International College.
- Kavone Hall attending Nassau Community College.
Looking ahead, the current Bloomfield Bengals squad begins the 2019 season on Saturday, September 7, 1 pm at Nutley.
The Bengals then host three consecutive games at Foley Field against North Bergen on Friday, September 13, 7 pm, against Columbia on Friday, September 20, 7 pm, and against Bayonne on Friday, September 27, 7 pm.