BORDENTOWN TOWNSHIP, NJ-- Hydrant flushing will continue in parts of Bordentown Township, and all of Bordentown City, starting tomorrow night.
The process will take place from Tuesday, October 27 through Thursday, October 29, between 10:00PM and 6:00AM.
Parts of the Township had their hydrants flushed last week. The following areas of the Township, as well as all of Bordentown City, will be affected by this week's flushing:
- Bordentown City, including Kings Gate Condominiums and Park Street Hamlet
- Bossert Estates and Holloway Meadows Developments
- Williamsburg Village and Georgetown Estates
- Bordenshire Lane and Cemetery Lane
- Clifton Mills Development, Rising Sun Road
- Hedding Road, Dunns Mill Road
- Connector Road
- The Grande at Crystal Lake and Meadow Run
- Bradford Point and River Gate
- Burlington Road South to Route 130 South
Residents may notice that their water is rusty or brown after the flush, and are advised not to rush their washing machines or dish washers during the flush. Residents should run their water until it is clear again, using cold water first.