- Three Incumbents Running in Board of Education Elections
- Bridgewater Boy Now Starring on Broadway
- Bridgewater Library to Reopen After Flood
- Bridgewater Township Approves Annual Salaries for 2016
- Raritan Gives Initial Approval for $625K Capital Budget
- Bridgewater Woman Excited to be Part of 'Once-in-a-Lifetime' Democratic ...
By DONNA M. SIMON, FORMER ASSEBLYWOMAN FROM THE 16TH LEGISLATIVE DISTRICTJuly 25, 2016
To the Editor:
It’s only fair that the State of New Jersey keep its promises to tens of thousands of retirees regarding their pension payments.
So it was no surprise when the respected Monmouth University Polling Institute recently conducted a survey that found more than 70 percent of New Jersey voters would support a proposed constitutional amendment, advanced by Trenton Democrats, ...