BRIDGEWATER, NJ - The Bridgewater-Raritan High School marching band will be giving a pre-game performance at MetLife Stadium Nov. 11 before the New York Jets home football game against the Buffalo Bills.
Tickets are limited, and are being sold at a discounted price of $50 by the BRHS Band Parents Association.
For more information, email BRHSBANDJETS@gmail.com.
The band has a long tradition of success through a variety of competitive competitions around the country. The annual field productions have become a fixture of the Bridgewater-Raritan community.
Visit brhsband.org for more information about their 2018 program, “Romeo and Juliet.”
Upcoming band performances are:
- Aug. 30 - Band Camp Friends & Family performance, Basilone Field
- Sept. 7 – Home Football Game against Hillsborough High School, Basilone Field
- Sept. 14 – Home Football Game against Ridge High School, Basilone Field
- Sept. 15 – Edison High School Competition, Edison
- Sept. 21 – Home Football Game against Franklin High School, Band Senior Night, Basilone Field
- Sept. 22 – Montville High School Competition, Montville
- Sept. 23 – John Basilone Memorial Parade, Raritan
- Sept. 29 – Piscataway High School Competition, Piscataway
- Oct. 5 – Home Football Game against Hunterdon Central, Homecoming, Basilone Field
- Oct. 13 – Yamaha Cup Championship, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford
- Oct. 20 – BOA Mid-Atlantic Regional, University of Delaware
- Oct. 27 – New Jersey State Championship, High Point Solutions Stadium, Rutgers, Piscataway
- Nov. 3 – New Jersey Regional Championship, Old Bridge
- Nov. 11 – New York Jets Football Game, MetLife Stadium, East Rutherford