BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Bridgewater Township Police are investigating a report of a motor vehicle stolen from the Marriott, on Commons Way, according to a report.
Police said it was reported on Jan. 27 that, in the overnight hours of Jan. 26, someone stole a 2018 black Chevrolet Impala from the hotel parking lot.
Police made other arrests for thefts and more at the end of January.
- A Pinhorn Drive resident reported Jan. 18 that there was criminal mischief to two of their motor vehicles. According to the report, a 2009 BMW 528i and a 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300 were damaged. The report said someone scratched the exterior of both vehicles with an unknown object.
- Omar Cruz, 61, of West New York NJ, was arrested Jan. 20 for shoplifting merchandise with an approximate value of $353 from Costco, in the Promenade Shopping Center. Cruz was charged with shoplifting and criminal mischief. He was processed and taken to Somerset County Jail.
- Kevin Tabares-Navia, 19, of North Plainfield, was arrested for shoplifting after allegedly being found with $157 worth of merchandise from Macy's at the Bridgewater Commons Mall. Tabares-Navia was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- A Frattellos employee, on Prince Rodgers Avenue, reported Jan. 23 that someone had stolen a Glove Brand Meat Slicer, valued at $2,200, from the business.
- Delbert Caraccioli, 33, of Piscataway, was arrested for possession of a controlled dangerous substance (marijuana), and received summonses for maintenance of lamps and possession of marijuana in a motor vehicle, plus a criminal complaint for possession of marijuana after being stopped for a motor vehicle violation on Vosseller Avenue Jan. 25. He was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- Two residents of Doolittle Drive, two residents of Riddle Court and a resident of Stech Drive each reported criminal mischief and theft from their vehicles on Jan. 26. According to the report, in the overnight hours of Jan. 24, someone cut and removed the catalytic converters from a 1999 Honda Accord, three 2002 Honda Accords and a 2005 Toyota Camry.
- David Markussen, 53, of Somerville, was arrested Jan. 26 for an outstanding warrant. He was taken to Somerset County Jail.
- Qwae Richardson, 26, of Plainfield, was arrested for an outstanding warrant Jan. 29. He was taken to Somerset County Jail.