BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Bridgewater Police are investigating a theft of more than $1,000 worth of products from the Apple Store in the Bridgewater Commons Mall, according to a report from police.
According to the report, an employee of the store reported July 29 that someone stole three Apple watches from the display area.
The watches had a combined value of $1,120.
Bridgewater Police made a number of arrests at the end of July for driving while intoxicated and drug possession.
- Diva Johnson, 20, of Somerset, was charged with possession of marijuana on Promenade Boulevard July 14, according to police. She was processed pending a court appearance.
- Kyle Brach, 26, of Bedminster, was arrested July 19 for an outstanding warrant, according to police. He was lodged in the Somerset County Jail.
- Ahmed Samie Joonoos, 40, of Pennsylvania, was arrested for driving while intoxicated July 20 after he was stopped for a motor vehicle violation on Route 202/206 North, according to police. He was issued motor vehicle summonses for driving while intoxicated, failure to submit to chemical testing of his breath, speeding and careless driving. He was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- Eugene Riley, 29, of New York, was arrested July 21 for possession of a controlled dangerous substance on Promenade Boulevard, according to police. Riley was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a controlled dangerous substance in a motor vehicle and idling in a motor vehicle. He was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- A Somerville resident reported July 24 that their blue colored Mongoose bicycle was stolen from Bel Aire Park. The bicycle is valued at $85.
- Police are investigating a report from July 25 at about 6:30 a.m. that two vehicles were burglarized in the Chimney Rock Crossfit parking lot, on Chimney Rock Road. Both vehicles were entered through smashed windows, and purses were taken from both vehicles.
- Police are investigating a report from July 25 at about 11:20 a.m. that a vehicle was burglarized in the United Parcel Service parking lot, on Chimney Rock Road. The vehicle was entered through a smashed window and a purse was taken from the vehicle.
- Shanon Monroe, 40, of Manville, was arrested on East Main Street July 27 after hindering his own apprehension when he was stopped for a motor vehicle violation, police said. Monroe was charged with hindering his own apprehension, driving with a suspended driver's license, suspended registration, uninsured vehicle and obstructed view. In addition, police said, he had four outstanding warrants for his arrest. He was lodged in the Somerset County Jail.