BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Bridgewater Township Police are investigating a report of tires and rims stolen off a 2017 Honda Accord parked at Graham Court in the overnight hours of June 14, according to a report from police.
According to the report, the resident reported that someone removed four tires with 19-inch chrome and black rims from his 2017 Honda Accord while it was parked in front of his home. The vehicle, the report said, had been left resting on several landscaping bricks.
The theft, police said, occurred between 8 p.m June 14 and 4 a.m. June 15.
Police are investigating other thefts, and made arrests for drugs and more through the end of June.
- Officers were sent to Walters Brook Drive June 19 for a report of criminal mischief, according to a report. Officers found several speed signs, a stop sign and two electrical boxes vandalized with black spray paint. They were spray painted with numbers, the letters "c," smiley faces and the word "SULK." Police say there are no suspects yet.
- Brian Ardon-Lopez was arrested June 22 at Washington Valley Park near Millers Lane for being in possession of a controlled dangerous substance. Ardon-Lopez was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled dangerous substance in a motor vehicle. Ardon-Lopez was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- Michael Haskell, 43, of Bound Brook, was arrested June 24 at about 6:34 p.m. for driving while intoxicated following a motor vehicle accident on Thompson Avenue. He was issued summonses for reckless driving, unregistered vehicle, uninsured vehicle and failure to observe traffic lanes. Haskell was released pending a court appearance.
- Jeffrey Wisniewski, 30, of Bridgewater, was arrested June 26 at 8:20 p.m. for driving while intoxicated following a motor vehicle accident on Route 28 near Raritan Valley Country Club. He was issued summonses for driving while intoxicated and careless driving. Wisniewski was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- Amanda Kim, 18, of Branchburg, was arrested June 27 for theft of money from Macy's at the Bridgewater Commons Mall. According to police, Kim allegedly stole $250. Kim was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- An employee of Moss Landscaping reported June 27 that there was a theft of a 2001 Caterpullar 416 C ITX4 backhoe. The backhoe was valued at $70,000, and it was parked at 245 Route 22 West. There are currently no suspects.
- Samantha Lippe, 18, of Hillsborough, was arrested June 28 for allegedly shoplifting merchandise from Target at the Promenade Shopping Center. According to the police report, she was found with $225 worth of merchandise. Lippe was processed and released pending a municipal court appearance.
- Gretchen Wolfangel, 24, of Flemington, was arrested for shoplifting July 1 after allegedly being found with merchandise at Lord & Taylor in the Bridgewater Commons Mall. According to the report, Wolfangel was found with $375 worth of merchandise. Wolfangel was also charged with criminal mischief. She was processed and released pending a court appearance.