BRIDGEWATER, NJ - A Pennsylvania man was arrested July 1 for allegedly shoplifting more than $400 worth of merchandise from Home Depot, in the Promenade Shopping Center, according to a report from Bridgewater Township Police.
Shane J. Storm, 43, was arrested at 1:54 p.m. after he was found to have drills worth $408.
Storm was processed and released pending a court appearance.
Police made other arrests for DWI and disorderly conduct recently.
- Anival Rios-Yanez, 41, of Maryland, was arrested July 8 at 1:45 a.m. after being stopped on Route 202 for motor vehicle violations. He was arrested for driving while intoxicated, and issued summonses for DWI, having an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle, reckless driving, failure to maintain a lane and failure to exhibit insurance documents. He was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- A resident of Pennsylvania reported June 25 that someone stole the bicycle that was attached to the rear of her vehicle while it was parked on Corporate Drive between 8 a.m. and 7:30 p.m. The bicycle was described as a black Thule TZ Pro XT.
- A Whitehouse Station resident reported June 26 at 1:25 p.m. that there was a burglary to her vehicle while it was parked at Duke Island Park. When she returned to her vehicle at 3:25 p.m., she found that her vehicle window had been smashed and her handbag was removed.
- Matthew R. Thiel, 24, of Pennsylvania, was found to be under the influence of alcohol following a motor vehicle crash on Robinson Court July 1 at 2:23 a.m. He was arrested for driving while intoxicated, and issued summonses for DWI and reckless driving. He was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- Patrick Burns, 23, of Staten Island, was arrested for disorderly conduct following a physical dispute on Woodlawn Avenue July 4 at 10:19 p.m. He was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- Paulina Cabrera, 31, of Plainfield, was arrested July 6 at 7:33 p.m. after she was found to have shoplifted merchandise from Macy's at the Bridgewater Commons Mall. She was found with several pairs of shoes worth $573. She was processed and released pending a court appearance.