BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Bridgewater Township has announced a schedule for a number of road resurfacing projects, to take place over the next few weeks.
The schedule for milling and paving, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on each day, is as follows:
- Walters Brook Drive from Milltown Road to Vanderveer Road - July 27 - Aug. 1
- Adamsville Road N. from Route 22 to the end - July 30
- Vanderveer Road from Milltown Road to Murphy Drive - July 31 - Aug. 3
- Thruway Drive from Talamini Road to Garretson Road - Aug. 2 - Aug. 7
- Meadow Road from Great Hills Road to the township boundary - Aug. 7 - Aug. 8
- Brown Road from Tall Oaks Drive to Papen Road - Aug. 8 - Aug. 9
- Adamsville Road N. from Route 28 to E. Main Street and Adamsville Road S. from East Main Street to Central Avenue - Aug. 9 - Aug. 10
- Foothill Road from Finderne Avenue to Chimney Rock Road - Aug. 10 - Aug. 13
All schedules of roadwork are subject to change, weather permitting.