BRIDGEWATER, NJ - A Bridgewater woman was arrested for shoplifting at Target, in the Promenade Shopping Center, on probably more than one occasion, according to a report from Bridgewater Township Police.
Aliyah N. Evans, 30, was arrested for shoplifting June 23 at 2:15 p.m. In addition, police said, she was suspected of having shoplifted $280 worth of store merchandise at the same store May 27.
Evans was processed and released pending a court appearance.
Police made other arrests at the end of June.
- A resident of Bridgewater reported that her car was burglarized June 26 while it was parked at Duke Island Park. According to the report, someone smashed the car window and removed a handbag, which was in plain view on the passenger seat.
- Christopher A. Barry, 35, of Brooklyn, was arrested June 20 at 12:43 a.m. at the Marriott Hotel, on Commons Way. According to the report, he was charged with disorderly conduct and resising arrest. He was processed and taken to jail pending a court appearamce.
- Olivia M. Franklin, 20, of Lebanon, was arrested for shoplifting about $267 worth of merchandise from Macy's, in the Bridgewater Commons Mall, June 21 at 5:40 p.m. She was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- Bhawna Agarwal, 46, of Somerset, was arrested for shoplifting after being found with $67 worth of merchandise from Target, in the Promenade Shopping Center. She was processed and released pending a court appearance.
- Serhiy Sahal, 35, of Newark, was stopped on Newmans Lane June 16 at 12:45 a.m., and found to be under the influence of alcohol. He was issued summonses for DWI, careless driving and reckless driving. He was processed and released pending a municipal court appearance.