RARITAN, NJ - A juvenile was arrested Feb. 7 after a detective found him participating in a narcotics transaction in the parking lot of Quick Chek, according to a report from Raritan Borough Police.
According to the report, the juvenile was arrested for possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
Police made other arrests for active warrants and more in the past week.
- Karla Andree-Quesada, 52, of Somerville, was arrested Feb. 1 for shoplifting after allegedly being found with $212 worth of groceries from Stop & Shop.
- Tyrell Alston, 23, of East Orange, was arrested Feb. 1 for possession of a controlled dangerous substance after police were called for a suspicious vehicle investigation in the parking lot of Auto Zone.
- Zhyasia Nevius-Harris, 23, of Plainfield, was arrested Feb. 3 on an active warrant out of the Clark Municipal Court following a motor vehicle stop.
- Scott Cueli, 49, of Manville, turned himself in Feb. 5 on active warrants for the Raritan Borough Municipal Court and the City of Paterson Municipal Court.
- Matthew Walters, 25, of Franklin (Sussex) was arrested Feb 6 for driving while intoxicated after a motor vehicle stop on Route 206.