RARITAN, NJ - A South Bound Brook man was arrested Sept. 22 for having alcohol despite being underage, according to reports from Raritan Borough Police.
Eric Dubecky, 18, was charged with possession of alcohol under the legal age following an underage drinking complaint on First Avenue, the report said.
According to the report, Dubecky was standing in the middle of First Avenue with a can of beer.
Police made other arrests for active warrants over the last week.
- Ikenna Usonwu, 31, of Hillsborough, was arrested Sept. 21 on an active warrant out of Union Township following a motor vehicle stop on Route 206.
- Jacquelin Ervin, 53, of Somerville, was arrested Sept. 25 on an active warrant out of Union Township following a motor vehicle stop on West Somerset Street.
- Joshua Velez, of Bridgewater, was arrested Sept. 26 for active warrants out of the Hunterdon County Prosecutor's Office, East Brunswick Township and Bridgewater Township, following a motor vehicle stop on Old York Road.
- A 54-year-old Raritan woman was arrested Sept. 27 following a domestic violence incident on Doughty Street. The woman was lodged in the Somerset County Jail, The names are being withheld because the incident involved domestic violence.
- Alex Pardon, 29, of Scotch Plains, was arrested Sept. 29 for an active warrant out of Asbury Park, following a motor vehicle stop on Bell Avenue.
- Heath Darby, 49, of Plainfield, was arrested Sept. 30 for active warrants out of Plainfield and Newark following a motor vehicle stop on West Somerset Street.