BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Somerset County has released an updated list of roads to be resurfaced through the 2018 Road Resurfacing Project, including a number of them in Bridgewater.
The county will be doing patches on several county roads in town, as well as a number of municipal roads for the township of Bridgewater.
But as of the list updated Aug. 16, the Bridgewater work hasn't yet been scheduled.
The county roads to be resurfaced in Bridgewater are:
- Finderne Avenue, at the southbound exit ramp
- Washington Valley Road, with small various patches from Mt. Prospect Road to Spring Run Lake
The municipal roads to be resurfaced for Bridgewater are:
- Newmans Lane, from Washington Valley Road to Mountaintop Road
- Brookside Drive, from Vosseller Avenue to the township boundary
- Walters Brook Drive, from Milltown Road to Vanderveer Road
- Vanderveer Road, from Milltown Road to Murphy Drive
- Adamsville Road, from Route 28 to Central Avenue
- Adamsville Road, from Route 22 North to the end
- Foothill Road, from Finderne Avenue to Chimney Rock Road
- Brown Road, from Tall Oaks Drive to Papen Road
- Meadow Road, from Windmill Court to the township boundary
- Commons Way, from Garretson Road to Somerset Corporate Boulevard
- Thruway Drive, from Garretson Road to Talamini Road
- Vosseller Avenue, from Deerhead Drive to the township boundary