BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Two Edison residents were arrested for shoplifting at two stores inside the Bridgewater Commons Mall, after they were found with more than $1,000 worth of merchandise total, according to a report from Bridgewater Township Police.
Chloe Zack, 20, and Erin Kris Aduna, 21, were arrested for shoplifting at Guess and Madewell in the mall.
According to police, Zack was found with $784 worth of merchandise from both stores, and Aduna was found with $333 worth of merchandise from both stores.
Both were processed and released pending a court date.
Police are investigating a number of burglaries and made arrests for more thefts over the last week.
- A resident of Washington Valley Road reported March 31 that their home was burglarized. The items taken were cash and jewelry.
- Extra Space Storage, on Finderne Avenue, reported April 1 that several storage units were burglarized during the overnight hours. In addition, iStorage Self Storage, on Van Veghten Drive, also reported April 1 that several storage units were burglarized in the overnight hours.
- Nigora Rustamova, 33, of Manville, was arrested April 5 at 2:39 p.m. for shoplifting at Target, on Promenade Boulevard. Rustamova was found with $106 worth of merchandise. She was processed and released pending a court hearing.
- A South Plainfield resident reported April 8 that the back window of his Jeep was shattered while he was parked on Easy Street. Nothing was taken from the vehicle, police said.
- Sandy E. Bohorquez, 26, of New York, was arrested for shoplifting April 3 at 5:57 p.m. from Macy's, in the Bridgewater Commons Mall. Police said she was found with $356 worth of cosmetics. She was processed and released pending a court hearing.
- A Branchburg resident reported April 3 at 6:03 p.m. that his vehicle was burglarized while it was parked at Duke Island Park, on Old York Road.