BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Bridgewater Township Police are investigating a report of a theft of more than $2,000 from a vehicle parked at the Home Depot, in the Bridgewater Towne Center, according to a report.
A Hillsborough resident reported June 3 at about 5:58 p.m. that his vehicle had been burglarized while parked at the Home Depot. The theft occurred between 5 p.m. and 5:50 p.m.
According to the report, someone smashed the window of the 2000 GMC and stole tools valued at $2,200.
Police are investigating other reports of theft throughout town.
- An employee of Wegman's reported a theft June 3. According to the report, an unidentified black male stole several Red Bull energy drinks, valued at $224.61, from a display area.
- An employee of Target reported June 4 that an unidentified white male stole various grocery items valued at $59.04 from a display area.
- A resident of Morgan Lane reported June 5 at about 1:35 p.m. that there was a burglary to their residence. According to the report, someone forcibly entered the home, but nothing was stolen.
- Ryan Bonsma, 33, of Branchburg, was arrested May 26 at 10 p.m. for driving while intoxicated following a motor vehicle crash on Route 22 West. He was issued summonses for driving while intoxicated, reckless driving and failure to stop. He was released pending a court appearance.
- Cindy Palomo, 25, of Somerset, was arrested June 7 for an outstanding warrant. She was taken to Somerset County Jail.