BRIDGEWATER, NJ - A Vauxhall man was arrested for driving while intoxicated after being stopped on Route 22 West May 11, according to a report from Bridgewater Township Police.
James Scott, 37, was charged after being stopped for a motor vehicle violation.
Scott was issued motor vehicle summonses for driving while intoxicated, refusal to submit to chemical testing of his breath, reckless driving, failure to keep right, failure to maintain a traffic lane and possession of an open alcohol container in a motor vehicle.
He was processed and released pending a court appearance.
Police made other arrests for outstanding warrants and more over the last week.
- Nicola Allende, 30, of Bound Brook, was arrested May 8 for an outstanding warrant. She was taken to Somerset County Jail.
- A Drysdale Lane resident reported May 9 at about 11:50 a.m. that there was a burglary to their home. According to the report, someone entered the home and stole jewelry and electronic devices.
- Natalie Jacoby, 47, of Bedminster, was arrested May 11 for outstanding warrants. She was taken to Somerset County Jail.
- Wali Wiggs, 19, of Bridgewater, was arrested May 11 for shoplifting merchandise with an approximate value of $17 from CVS, on Union Avenue. Wiggs was processed and taken to Somerset County Jail.
- Ronald Seibert, 57, of Somerville, was arrested May 13 for trespassing at the TGI Friday's restaurant, on Route 202/206. He was charged with defiant trespassing. Seibert was processed and released pending a court appearance.