Join Our Team: Blo Bernardsville is Hiring
Posted October 20, 2019
Join our new team!
We are assembling a new team of full-time and part-time stylists! If you enjoy hair styling, braiding, creating up-do's, and making women feel fabulous - this is the team for you!
Blo Blow Dry Bar is North America's Original Blow Dry Bar Brand and now has multiple locations in the U.S., Canada and Asia. The Blodeal: No cuts, no color - just perfect styling. We are looking for fun-loving, energetic individuals with a passion for hair to enroll in Blo University, our paid 5-day Styling Program so you can become part of our team.
- Hourly rate + tips
- Commission on retail/product sales
- Paid training
- Performance-based rewards and incentives
Blo U is an intensive styling program. Course content covers the 7 styles from Blo's signature hair menu. The goal at the end of the program is for participants to master styling and begin taking clients. Be part of a team that shares your passion for hair and inspires you to advance your talents - all while having some serious fun all in an amazing location! Guests are waiting for our doors to open!
Courses start October 27.
Make-up experience a plus, but not required. Bonuses, quick earning potential, opportunities for lead stylist and management positions.
Local and nationwide career advancement, training and travel opportunities.
Why you’ll love us:
- Blo is the industry leader, with over 120+ North American locations and growing.
- Blo is a recognized brand with an international presence in the hair and beauty industry.
- Amazing product partnerships and training including: UNITE hair care and Moroccan Oil, who support and love our staff as much as we do.
- Dedicated to our extended Blo family. We offer our staff ongoing training, educational programs, product knowledge, skill development and career advancement opportunities.
Collaborate well with team members in a fun, professional work environment
Understand the importance of maintaining a clean work environment
Stylists work one-on-one with our Chief Style Boss (aka Educator) to learn how to master Blo’s 7 signature styles and more (via Blo’s paid training program)
- A passion for the beauty industry and making people feel better
- Hairdresser, Hair Stylist, stylist, Beauty Salon/ salon, Makeup Artist experience is an asset
- Participation in maintaining a professional, clean, fun and respectful work environment
- Participation in routine up-training and skill advancement
Opportunity: potential to be cross-trained on additional services such as makeup, or be promoted to team lead, senior stylist or management roles.
Follow us @blo_bernardsville
Location: 80 Morristown Road, Bernardsville, NJ, 07924
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $20.00 /hour