BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Bridgewater-Raritan High School is hosting a College Night, "The Complete College Process for High School Parents," Jan. 25 at 7 p.m.
The evening will feature strategies of the college application process, SAT/ACT prep, essay tips and scholarships.
It will be presented by Susan Alaimo, the founder and director of SAT Smart and author of two books on college preparation. Alaimo has 25 years of experience as a college counselor and professor, has a masters degree from Columbia University, is a member of the New Jersey Association for College Admission Counseling and has helped thousands of local students gain admission to the nation's elite colleges and universities.
The session will cover:
- early steps of college preparation
- PSAT, SAT and ACT test preparation
- how to effectively choose colleges
- strategies to best increase chances of acceptance
- tips for impressive college essays
- scholarships and financial aid.
Advanced registration is required by calling 908-369-5362.