BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Bridgewater Township held its annual reorganization meeting Wednesday, and swore in a number of new staff members.
Sworn in to administrative and other positions were:
- Michael Pappas as director of the department of administration and registrar of vital statistics.
- Natasha Turchan as director of the department of finance/chief financial officer.
- Christine Madrid as director of the department of human services.
- Rose Witt as public agency compliance officer.
- Chris Corsini as the director of the department of law, also known as township attorney, for a four-year term beginning Jan. 1, and executing a contract with the law firm of Savo, Schalk, Gillespir, O'Grodnick & Fisher in an amount not to exceed $460,000 for 2020.
- Thomas Genova as acting director of municipal services
- William Burr as acting township engineer
- Paul Payne as acting director of the police department and acting chief of police.
- Carl Taylor, Esq., as chief municipal prosecutor in an amount not to exceed $80,000
- Scarlett Doyle as township planner in a contract not to exceed $60,000.