BRIDGEWATER, NJ - Somerset County is preparing roadwork for some county and municipal roads in Bridgewater.
First, from now through Sept. 13, there will be a pipe installation on Route 527 Mountain Avenue/Morning Glory Road in Warren/Green Brook/Bridgewater from Meadowbrook Road to 500 feet north of Scheurman Terrace.
From Sept. 11 through Sept. 12, they are planning roadwork on Easton Turnpike from 800 feet east of Raritan Valley Community College Drive to Garretson Road.
The county is also resurfacing a number of municipal roads in Bridgewater.
- Ardmaer Drive from Beach Avenue to Chestnut Street
- Ardsley Lane from Country Club Road to Eisenhower Avenue
- Eisenhower Avenue from Ardsley Lane to the end
- Blossom Drive from Washington Valley Road to 1,240 feet south of Washington Valley Drive
- Lyme Rock Road from Country Club Road to the end
- Wingate Drive from Lyme Rock Road to Lyme Rock Road
- Camelot Drive West from Lyme Rock Road to the end
- Cedarbrook Road from Country Club Road to Old Farm Road
- Commons Way from Route 22 to Route 202
- Fifth Street from Commons Way to the end
- Flanders Way from Milltown Road to Catherine Lane
- Hawthorne Avenue from Shepherd Avenue to Nagle Street
- Ivy Lane from Milltown Road to Brahma Avenue
- Jaguar Lane from Steele Gap Road to the end
- Steele Gap Road from Foothill Road to 220 fee tnorth of Jaguar Lane
- Mahnken Drive from Garretson Road to Garretson Road
- Merriwood Road from Foothill Road to Somerville Road
- Mine Road from 270 feet north of Foothill Road to Crim Road
- Old Forge Road from Mine Road to the end
- Nimitz Street from Loeser Avenue to the end
- Papen Road from Roger Avenue to Gateshead Drive
- Sycamore Avenue from Chestnut Street to the end
- Totten Drive from Mountain Top Road to the end
- Woodlawn Avenue from Downey Road to 150 feet west of North Bridge Street