- Acting CCSD Chief Heads Out Into Community to 'Listen and Learn'
- Authorities Looking to Identify Man Involved in Fatal Camden Shooting
- Planning Grant Could Mean Safer, More Bike Paths in Camden
- New Police Video Gives Insight Into Barclay's Arrest
- 17 Fascinating Facts About Rutgers Athletics
- Norcross Visits With Immigrant Teenager Separated at Border
(TRENTON) – The New Jersey Department of Human Services on Tuesday announced expanded hepatitis C treatments for all Medicaid enrollees in the state, a policy facilitated by increased funding in the fiscal year 2019 budget. The improvement comes amid ongoing concern about increased infections due to the opioid epidemic and a growing focus on identifying and treating hepatitis C infection ...