CHATHAM, NJ - A number of Chatham students earned recognition on the dean's list or president's list at their respective colleges and universities for the Fall 2015 semester. The Chatham students are:
- Meghan LeMon was named to the Miami University (Ohio) president's list. Miami University students who achieved a perfect 4.0 grade point average for first semester 2015-2016 have been named to the president's list recognizing academic excellence. LeMon is earning a Bachelor of Science majoring in Speech Path & Audiology.
- Elizabeth Bredahl, Geoffrey Gill, William Shi and Zachary St. Romain were all named to the dean's list at Lehigh University for the Fall semester 2015. This status is granted to students who earned a scholastic average of 3.6 or better while carrying at least 12 hours of regularly graded courses.
- Jennifer Reilly, a senior archeology major, was named to dean's List at Lycoming College for the fall 2015 semester.The Dean's List is issued at the close of each semester in recognition of superior scholarship. Students make the Dean's List if they complete at least 12 semester hours and earn a minimum grade point average of 3.50 for the semester.
- Brian Schaefer has been named to the 2015 fall semester dean's list at Ohio Wesleyan University.To earn dean's list recognition, Ohio Wesleyan students must achieve a grade point average of 3.5 or better on a 4.0 scale in all applicable classes.
- Adam Drury, Kara McMahon and Meghan Moran are among more than 1,550 students named to The University of Scranton Dean's List, which recognizes students for academic excellence during the 2015 fall semester. A student must have a grade point average of 3.5 or better with a minimum number of credit hours to make the Dean's List.
- Grace Conti, an early childhood education major in the Class of 2019, was named to Susquehanna University's dean's list for the fall 2015 semester. The deans list recognizes students who achieve a grade point average of 3.4 or higher out of a possible 4.0 for the semester. To qualify, students must complete a minimum of 12 semester hours.
- Kendall Davies was named to the Miami University (Ohio) dean's list. Davies is earning a Bachelor of Science majoring in Early Childhood Education.Miami University students who achieved a 3.5 or better grade point average for first semester 2015-2016 have been named to the dean's list recognizing academic performance.
- Emily Barbey, Trevor Chin, Rebecca Fabian, Marisa Guerriero, Paul Jureidini, David Lappin, Allison Maiorano, Kelly Moore, Colleen Mulvaney, Brigette Palombo, Madison Rubino, Theodore Walker and Robert Weber have been named to the University of Delaware Dean's List for the fall 2015 semester.To meet eligibility requirements for the Dean's List, a student must be enrolled full-time and earn a GPA of 3.33 or above (on a 4.0 scale) for the semester.
Jianna Mariel Caronan and Milan Toolsidas have earned the distinction of dean's list at the Georgia Institute of Technology for Fall 2015. This designation is awarded to undergraduate students who have a 3.0 or higher academic average for the semester.