CHATHAM, NJ - Chatham students earned college degrees and dean's list status at a number of colleges and universities.
Taylor Buckley, a native of Chatham, graduated Magna cum Laude from Ithaca College's School of Communications with a degree in Integrated Marketing Communications. The degree was awarded in December 2016.
- Loyola University Maryland has announced Chatham students on its fall 2016 Dean's List. Bridget Ballard, Caleigh Connelly, Courtney Duemling, Elizabeth Garavente, Catherine Hollingsworth, Nina Krill, Daniel Marotta, Krista McKenzie, Neil Meuse, Colin Ness, Brendan Pierce, Leigh Radigan and Emily Tufariello. In order to qualify for the Dean's List at Loyola, a student must achieve a minimum QPA of at least 3.500 for the term, provided that, in the term they have successfully completed courses totaling a minimum of 15 credits.
Merrimack College recognized Chatham students who have achieved dean's list for Fall 2016: Alexander Dalziel and Skyler Schwartz. Each semester, Merrimack College undergraduate students earn the right to be named to the dean's list by earning a minimum 3.25 GPA based on a 4.0 GPA grading system.
- Clemson University has named Chatham students to the President's List for the fall 2016 semester. They are: David M. Depasquale, who is majoring in Mechanical Engineering; Jennifer A. Hyland, who is majoring in Marketing; William F. Munn, who is majoring in Architecture; Natalie M. Schroder, who is majoring in Marketing; Emily A. Hoffman, who is majoring in Marketing; Deianira D. Huettenmoser, who is majoring in Animal and Veterinary Science To be named to the Dean's List, a student achieved a grade-point average between 3.50 and 3.99 on a 4.0 scale. To be named to the President's List, a student must achieve a 4.0 (all As) grade-point average.
- Ithaca College congratulates Chatham students named to Dean's List for the fall 2016 semester: Anastasia Arvanites, an Exploratory major; Julia Blumert, a Film, Photography, Video and Visual Arts major; Andrew McCabe, a Chemistry (Teaching) major; Devynn Pedell, a Musical Theatre major, and Alexander Stuart, a Sound Recording Technology major
- Lafayette College students from Chatham were named to the Dean's List for outstanding academic achievement during the fall 2016 semester. Each student achieved at least a 3.60 semester grade point average on a 4.0 scale. The Chatham students are: Jennifer Richardson, Joseph Ritter and Anna Zagoren,
- Seth Leyens of Chatham was named to the RIT Dean's List for the fall 2016-2017 semester. He is studying in the game design and development program. Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for Dean's List if their term GPA is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours.
- Colgate University students who receive a term grade point average of 3.3 or higher while completing at least 3 courses for a conventional letter grade during the fall semester earn the Dean's Award for academic excellence. Chatham students earning that distinction are: Audrey Patrick, Natalie Washuta, Kiera Rosen and Zachary Lee.
- Colgate University Class of 2020 member Matthew Gentile of Chatham has earned the fall Dean's Award with Distinction. The Dean's Award with Distinction at Colgate is awarded to students with a 3.6 or higher term average.
- Chatham students at Fairleigh Dickinson University's Florham Campus, located in Madison, have been named to the Dean's and Honors Lists for the Fall 2016 semester. The Chatham students are: Nicole Spanedda, Andrew Matt, Katherine Steffens, Edison Quiceno Sierra and Jonathan Masso.
- Jennifer Vernon, of Chatham, a student at Fairleigh Dickinson University's Metropolitan Campus in Teaneck, has been named to the Dean's List for the Fall 2016 semester. To qualify for the Dean's List, a student must carry a 3.2 or better grade point average out of a possible 4.0 and be enrolled in a minimum of 12 letter-graded hours (four courses).