NEWS YOU CAN USE
* 25 Participating Food & Wine Establishments With Many Prix Fixe Options.
* Tax, gratuity, and beverages not included. Offerings vary. Reservations recommended.
* * Please call the restaurant directly to reserve.
Wines: 10%TO 15% off your wine purchase during restaurant week. (Excluding beer & liquor)
* CoolVines: 23 Elm St. 908.232.5050 www.coolvines.com
* 10% off full bottle of wine. 15% off half bottle of wine.
* The Liquor Basket, 115 Quimby St. 10% off wine.
* Bovella’s Pastry Shoppe, 101 E. Broad St., 908.232.4149 www.bovellas.com
Buy 1, get 1 large cannoli.
* Carlo’s Bakery, 21 E. Broad St., 908.228.5525 www.carlosbakery.com Free mini original cannoli with purchase
* Cold Stone Creamery, 163 Broad St., 908.518.0044, www.coldstonecreamery.com
Buy two small ice creams each with one mix-in for $6
“Restaurant Week is always a popular event that brings people to Westfield from all over the State of New Jersey. The prix-fixe options have been extremely popular among all of the participating restaurants,” said Sherry Cronin Executive Director of The Downtown Westfield Corporation. “This year, restaurants are offering their own prix-fixe options, which will definitely add to our ever-popular dining choices.”
Proprietor Jaime Chaves of Xocolatz, in Westfield, offers an excellent, eclectic menu that caters to everyone’s taste,” said Dee Murley, Manager. “You’ll love the friendly, comfortable. ambiance at Xocolatz.”
“We’re looking forward to greeting many new customers at our Second Annual Restaurant Week 2015,” said Jenna DeLorenzi proprietor of Mulberry House in Westfield. It’s a special event that we thoroughly enjoy!’
You may have noticed that three of Westfield’s finest restaurants were recently featured in major publications throughout the tri-state area. Amuse, Chez Catherine. and Roosterspin are participating in Restaurant Week. If you haven't been able to sample their fine cuisine, Restaurant Week 2015 offers that perfect opportunity. Do yourself a special favor, and make Reservations for Restaurant Week 2015.
“At Limani Seafood Grill, we’re offering a Three Course Dinner for Thirty Dollars. Anybody that makes a dinner reservation will receive a Twenty-Five Dollar Gift Card for future weekday visits,” said Proprietor George Vastardis. “We’re looking forward to greeting our guests for this very special event.”