* The Gladstone Tavern is serving Thanksgiving Dinner on November 27th. You’ll enjoy celebrating Thanksgiving at The Gladstone Tavern. The staff will be serving a traditional Family-style dinner all day. The Gladstone Tavern can accommodate parties of any size. Call to reserve a table for the holiday season. Know that you’re welcome to order anything on the menu for Take-Out. Simply call to place your order. Enjoy Live music on Thanksgiving Eve. Executive Chef Tom Carlin looks forward to greeting his guests. The Gladstone Tavern is located at 273 Main Street, Gladstone. Call: 908.234.9055. www.GladstoneTavern.Com
* LUCIANO’S ITALIAN RISTORANTE & LOUNGE + THANKSGIVING BUFFET and BREAKFAST STATION UNTIL 3 p.m. plus Salads, Antipasto, Pasta Station, Carving and Entree Stations, Traditional side Dishes. Chef’s selection of Family Style Viennese Desserts. 1579 Main Street, Rahway. Call for reservations and information:732.815.1200.
* LITHOS in Livingston, Estiatorio Greek Mediterranean Cuisine. In addition to their regular menu, the Chef will feature traditional Thanksgiving Specials featuring Appetizers, Entrees & Desserts. Serving dinner from 1 p.m. Reservations are being accepted. LITHOS, Estiatorio Greek Mediterranean Cuisine, 404 Eisenhower Parkway, Livingston: Call: 973.758.1111 Lithosgreekrestaurant.com
* THE RED OAK GRILL at New Jersey National Golf Club will be open for Lunch and Dinner, Tuesday to Saturday. Sunday and Monday are available for private parties. Ask to see a party menu. Visit:RedOakGrill.com. For more information, contact their F&B Director at:908.781.9400 ext.1119. Red Oak Grille, 879 Allen Road, Basking Ridge.
* CHIMNEY ROCK INN is hosting Holiday Parties. Packages include: Food and Beverages. Two locations: Bridgewater: Call: 732.469.4600 and Gillette: 908.5501100/
* THE BLACK FOREST INN is serving Thanksgiving Dinner. Seatings from Noon to 8 p.m. Black Forest Inn, 249 Route 206 North, Stanhope. Call: 973.347.3344.
* CHEZ CATHERINE Lovely service and fine cuisine. Call Proprietors Dedier and Edith Jouvenet to make holiday reservations. Chez Catherine, 431 North Avenue W,, Westfield. Call 908.654.4011.
* COMPINO MERCADO, A Market Restaurant of International Cuisine featuring Portuguese Specialties. Serving lunch and dinner. Offering Cocktails and Catering. Campino Mercado, 70 Jabaz Street. Newark. Call: 973.589.4004.
* Book Your Holiday Parties at WATER and WINE in WATCHUNG. You will definitely like the ambiance and cuisine at Water and Wine in Watchung. Call and speak to James and he will skillfully guide your selection of details for your 2014 Holiday Party. Water and Wine serves lunch and dinner. Hours: Lunch: Tuesday to Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.; Dinner: Tuesday to Thursday 5 to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday 5 to 11 p.m. Sunday 1 to 9 p.m. Located at 141 Sterling Road, Watchung. Call for reservations and information: 908.755.9344.
* Roosterspin Comes to Westfield. Perhaps Korean Fried Chicken for your Thanksgiving dinner? Visit the all new Roosterspin, 251 North Avenue W., Westfield. Call:908.233.7333
* Interested in having someone special cater your holiday meal or Holiday Party? Call Culinary Creations in Hillsborough. Executive Chef Andrew Pantano will create a menu to not only suit your budget, he’ll delight your visitors with his very delicious offerings. Stop by Culinary Creations and enjoy having breakfast or lunch in their cafe. Culinary Creations, Catering with a Creative Touch, 434 U.S. Highway 206, Hillsborough Township. Call:908.281.3894.
A MESSAGE FROM MILLICENT
Believe it or not, the Holiday Season is creeping into our daily lives. Just note the lines at the Super Market, and the many sales at your favorite shops and department stores. As an extra bonus, I will include a selection of shops, markets and bakeries that will be open for the holiday season. My only wish is that you remain healthy, and enjoy each and every day of your wonderful life.
And do send me the name of your favorite restaurants, markets, bakeries, or specialty shops. I will share your thoughts with our lovely, devoted readers. Wishing you the best for the coming holiday season and the entire year.