Does your workout need variety? Are you seeking camaraderie and fun to get you motivated? You’ll find the results you’re looking for, at an affordable price, with the Small Group Training Series at the Madison Area YMCA.
Offerings include TRX Suspension Training, a revolutionary method of leveraged body weight exercise; Pilates Reformer; MvE chairs; Les Mills; Flex and Press; Build and Burn; boot camps and more.
Here is a look at the benefits of small group training at the YMCA:
- Variety: By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and getting bored.
- Camaraderie: Those that train together, stay together! Sharing the workout enhances the experience for all participants.
- Affordable: While private training provides our members with the most personal attention, you may find that small group training fits into your budget better and still gives you the attention you need.
- Motivation: What’s wrong with a little healthy competition? Working out alongside others will definitely push you to your limits and ensure that you get the max out of every workout.
- Fun: Yes, fun. This isn’t a typo! When exercising with others, the energy of the group will keep you having fun each step of the way!
- Results: Bottom line, when you stick with a knowledgeable trainer and train with others, you are more likely to stick with it and therefore see great results!
- More Personal Attention: While group exercise offers many benefits, the instructors are not always able to see and correct each individual class.
- Support: Both the trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
- Greater Focus: There’s no time to let your mind wander with a trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
- Adherence: Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely to stick with it.
Whether you are interested in toning your core or your arms or trying something new, the Madison Area YMCA’s Small Group Training Series could be just what you are looking for to help you reach your goals!
If the current small group training class schedule doesn’t work with your schedule, gather a small group of friends and we can create a class time around your group’s schedule.
For more information about small group training, contact Madison Area YMCA Senior Director of Healthy Living Joe Gonsalves at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Madison Area YMCA is a TAPinto Madison sponsor.