As you celebrate your holiday traditions from Thanksgiving through New Year's, please consider joining in a new tradition: Giving Tuesday! This holiday from shopping began four years and has benefited nonprofits all over the world. Please consider sharing in the spirit by donating to the ECLC Foundation.
ECLC of New Jersey is a nonprofit that serves children and adults with special needs, including autism spectrum disorder, Down syndrome and severe developmental disabilities. ECLC operates two schools in Chatham and Ho-Ho-Kus for students ages 5-21; adult day programs in Florham Park and Paramus; and offers supported-employment jobs in the communities where clients live.
Support from donors has allowed ECLC to provide:
- A new playground at our Ho-Ho-Kus school
- After-school activities
- Evening enrichment classes
- Alumni dances and social opportunities
- "Respite" overnight weekends
- School proms
- Vans for our P.R.I.D.E. day program clients
- Expansion and improvements at our schools and adult centers
- Scholarships to our graduates ... and more!