The Holiday Season is about to arrive, and lately, the most requested information from my host of “friendly foodies” is “Can you please suggest a fabulous New York Steak House...and maybe one in our area?
Below are recommended restaurants for Steak, located in New York City, while as residents of New Jersey, we look forward to dining at Roots in Summit. A member of the Harvest Restaurant Group, their other place for steak is located in Ridgewood.
* ROOTS, 401 Springfield Avenue, Summit:
* ROOTS in Ridgewood, 17 Chestnut Street, Ridgewood: Call: 201.944.1922
New York Steak Houses Enjoyed by Many
* Keen’s Steak House, 75 W. 36th Street, New York. Call: 212.947.3636
* Sparks, 310 East 46th Street, New York. Call: 212.687.4855
* Christo’s Steak House, 4198 23d Ave., Astoria. Call: 718,777.8400
* Quality Meats, 57 West 58th Street, New York. Call: 212.371.7777
* St. Anselm, 355 Metropolitan Ave., (between 4th Street & Havemeyer Street), in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Call: 718.384.5054.
* Palm Restaurant, 837 2nd Ave., New York. Call: 212.687.2955
* Del Fresco’s Steakhouse, 1221 Avenue of the Americas, New York. Call:212.575.5129
* Capital Grille, 120 Broadway, New York. Call: 212.374.1811
* Wolfgang’s Steak House, Locations, Park Avenue, TriBeCa, Mid Town East, New York.....and soon to arrive in Somerville, New Jersey.
* ...and of course, the famed Peter Luger’s, 178 Broadway, Brooklyn. Call:718.387.7400. FYI: Peter Luger’s does not accept credit cards.
Watch for the Opening of Wolfgang’s Steakhouse in Somerville
Soon to arrive in Somerville Town Center, located in Downtown Somerville, and a first for New Jersey, Wolfgang Zweiner will open his signature steak house this winter.
Having honed his craft for more than 40 years at Peter Luger’s Steak House, where he served as their head waiter,
Wolfgang and Peter Luger’s claim to fame is their classic Porterhouse Steak for one, two, three, or more hungry diners. I’ll keep you informed of their arrival, so that you may schedule your reservations. Something to look forward too this winter!
A MESSAGE FROM MILLICENT
AN EARLY BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPING-SIPPING EVENING
at BITTERSWEET DESIGN in WESTFIELD
WHEN:TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25th, 2014
Time: 4 to 8 p.m.
Plan to visit Bittersweet Design, in Westfield, on Tuesday, November 25th from 4 to 8 p.m. In addition to browsing a fabulous selection of your favorite “Must-Haves!” you’re invited to sip cocktails and enjoy an early, Black Friday shopping-savings experience. As an extra surprise bonus, you’ll receive a $20 gift card for every $100 you spend. Bittersweet Design is located at 212 Lenox Avenue, Westfield. For more information, Call: 908.389.0330.
THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN With A SHOPPING- SANTA WEEKEND AT TIFFANY NATURAL PHARMACY
Starting with SMALL BUSINESS SATURDAY, on December 29th, head right over to Tiffany Natural Pharmacy where you'll find all gift products will be sold at 25% off their Regular Price!
PLUS! You’ll receive a TEN DOLLAR CREDIT on your AMEX BILL!
On Sunday, November 30th, make plans to visit Santa at Tiffany Natural Pharmacy. He’ll be there from Noon to 4 p.m.
Do remember to “Make a list and check it twice!”
Santa will want to hear all of your wishes and dreams!
Tiffany Natural Pharmacy, is located at 1115 South Avenue, Westfield!
Have a Jolly Holiday Weekend!
Millicent K. Brody is an award-winning writer and photographer and a resident of Westfield, New Jersey. Contact her at Mkbrody@aol.com
The opinions expressed herein are the writer's alone, and do not reflect the opinions of TAPinto.net or anyone who works for TAPinto.net. TAPinto.net is not responsible for the accuracy of any of the information supplied by the writer.