CHATHAM, NJ - Chatham Township residents are being offered two flu clinics this month.
The first will take place on Oct. 22 at the Chatham Township Municipal Building gym from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The second will be Oct. 27 from 3-6 p.m. at the Madison Health Department, Madison Healt28 Walnut Street, Madison.
Date Time Location & Appointment Link October 22, 2020 10:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. (Noon) Chatham Township Clinic October 27, 2020 3:00 - 6:00 P.M.
Chatham Township Clinic Important Information for Participants:
- Appointments are required. Appointments can be made online via the links above or by calling the Madison Health Department at 973-593-3079 x1. Help us manage call volume and book online;
- If you are a Medicare participant, please bring your current Medicare card;
- For the protection of everyone, face coverings are required at all times;
- Follow posted signs regarding social distancing and other COVID-19 protocols;
- Wear a short sleeved shirt, if possible;
- To minimize the time you spend at the clinic, complete and print the Flu Vaccine Consent form below and bring it with you to your appointment: