CLARK, NJ -Cub Scout Pack 145 is participating in their ninth year of “Toys for Tots” in conjunction with the United States Marine Corps. They are looking for donations of new unwrapped toys for children and unwrapped items best suited for teenagers
Residents are urged to join the pack in their annual drive to make the holiday seasaon brighter for someone in need. Drop boxes have been placed around Clark at the following locations:
- Clark Public Library, 303 Westfield Avenue
- Clark Recreation Center, 430 Westfield Avenue
- Clark Town Hall, Municipal Building at 430 Westfield Avenue
- Investors Bank, 56 Westfield Avenue, Clark
- Investors Bank, 77 Central Avenue, Clark
- Valley Road School, (main entrance) - This drop off is ONLY for people with children attending the school.
Toys for Tots and gifts for teens will also be collected during these special holiday events in town:
- Holiday Winter Festival at Clark Recreation Center ---- Sunday, November 29 between 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. (visit the Cub Scouts curbside)
- Applebee’s Breakfast with Santa on Saturday, December 5 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Scouts will be present to accept donations.
- Dr. William Robinson Museum - 593 Madison Hill Rd, Clark --- Holiday Celebration on Saturday December 12 between 11a.m. - 5 p.m.
Since 1947 the U.S. Marine Corps has been making Christmas wishes come true for needy children. The objectives of Toys for Tots are to help needy children throughout the United States experience the joy of the holidays and to play an active role in the development of one of our nation’s most valuable natural resources … our children.
This year, more than ever, The U.S. Marine Corps and Clark's Cub Scouts need your help.