I am honored that you have allowed me the privilege of serving as your Councilman for the past twelve years. When I first took office I pledged to help lessen the financial burden that has been placed on you. This pledge still exists to this day and will continue.
Some of my accomplishments during my tenure on Council:
- I participated in Legislation to ensure the Library Expansion
- County acquisition of the Esposito Farm to be maintained as Open Space and utilized as a park
- County acquisition of the Reservoir to ensure that it is maintained properly and kept as Open Space
- Interacted with state and national legislators and obtained funding to lessen the tax burden on our residents
- Assisted in creating a Sewer Utility to lessen the tax burden placed on our residents
- Implemented legislation to reconfigure Clark Circle off the Parkway to lessen the congestion that existed for many years
- Implemented legislation to ensure a safer environment for our children, seniors and residents of our community
- Continual support of Senior Housing and Youth Programs
- Ensure the lowest Municipal Tax Rate possible while increasing services and recreational facilities to all the residents of our community
- Worked hard with my colleagues to gain Clark Township State and National Recognition as a safe and affordable community to live
We have come a long way since the Bonaccorso Team and I took office. I ask that you put your continued trust in me and support my bid for re-election as First Ward Councilman on November 4, 2014.