Attention Back Pain and Sciatica Sufferers!
Back By Request…
Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop Reveals How to Naturally Heal Back Pain and Sciatica For Good.
Do you suffer with back pain or leg pain when you stand or walk?
Do you have pain when you sit for long periods or drive?
Do you experience pain, numbness or tingling into your butt, groin or down your leg?
Does your back ever “go out” if you move the wrong way?
Are you afraid your pain will get worse if you don’t do anything about it?
If you have answered YES to any of the above questions (or have a stubborn spouse who is in denial) – the Lower Back and Sciatica Workshop may be a life changing event for you…
Back pain and sciatica can completely ruin your life…I’ve seen it many times.
- It can make you lean on the shopping cart when walking through the grocery store (how embarrassing)…
- It can take your focus away on enjoying your life…like spending time with your children or grandchildren…
- It can mess up your work or force you to do a job you don’t want to do…
- It can ruin your travel plans…
- And it can take away your ability to live life…having to rely on others…or to wait for you to sit down for a minute.
And less movement and enjoying of life can lead to depression, increased stress and a sedentary lifestyle (mostly sitting…not moving much) which leads to bigger health problems…and life problems.
Here at the Sciatica and Lower Back Specialists at Cornerstone Physical Therapy Health and Wellness Center, we’ve helped 100’s of people from right here in Clark…and the rest of Middlesex and Union County…who have suffered needlessly with lower back pain and sciatica…it’s our specialty.
So by request, I’m hosting a Sciatica and Lower Back Pain Workshop here at Cornerstone Physical Therapy Health and Wellness Center, located at 77 Brant Avenue, Suite 101, in Clark, NJ on October 29, 2016 at 9 a.m.
If you’re confused about what to do and looking for answers, here’s some of what you’ll learn:
- The Single Biggest #1 Mistake back pain and sciatica sufferers make which actually stops them from healing…
- The 3 Most Common Causes of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica…
- A Sure-Fire Way to Pick the Right Treatment for the Cause of Your Pain (and save you a ton of time and money)
- How a problem in your back can cause pain, numbness or tingling in your leg…
- What successful treatment and permanent relief looks like without the side effects of medications, injections or surgery.
How Do I Register for the Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Workshop?
Call our office to register at (732) 499-4540.
When you register, we will mail you The Lower Back Pain and Sciatica Worksheet which you will bring with you to the event.
We only have 25 seats available for the event…and this will be going out in our Cornerstone Newsletter, email list and our Cornerstone Physical Therapy Facebook page.
So if you would like to attend, be sure to register now…Call (732) 499-4540.
How Much Is It to Attend? It’s Totally Free…
Looking forward to seeing you there,
David De La Fuente, Doctor of Physical Therapy and Owner
Cornerstone Physical Therapy Health and Wellness Center
PS – The first 10 People to call and register at (732) 499-4540 will receive a Free lumbar roll.
PPS – This event is limited to the first 25 people to register. When you register, you can bring a guest at no additional cost (we do this because many people request to bring their spouse or other family member).