CLARK, NJ – With traditional graduation ceremonies and related festivities scrapped because of social distancing measures, parents and the community at large must look for alternative ways to celebrate the Class of 2020. This year, TAPinto Clark is offering a special opportunity to highlight individual graduates in the local community this spring.
The feature can include the student’s academic achievements, sports highlights, extracurricular activities, along with congratulations, and special messages from loved ones. Photos and video links (from YouTube, which create thumbnail previews in the story on TAPinto Clark) can be part of the feature.
To make this an affordable option during these unprecedented times, TAPinto is offering this unique opportunity for only $35 (regularly $60 for the Milestone and Facebook post). Be sure to submit your graduate’s Milestone as soon as possible to be featured at an earlier date:
- Go to www.tapintoclark.net (If you already have a login, sign in. If not, please register)
- Next go to the top right-hand corner, click on the "Submit Content button." Then select "Milestones"
- Under "Headline," type your senior's name.
- Under "Primary Local Site," select "Clark."
- Under "Category," select "Graduation."
- Click YES, to have the milestone run on TAPinto’s Facebook page
- Next, add the photo of your senior and please include a photo credit for the photographer who took the picture.
- Next, add a video if you have one to share
- Fill out the Contact information in case we need to reach you for clarification.
In the Milestone text box, be sure to include the following information:
- The High School or College the graduate attended
- Degree Achieved (for higher-education graduates)
- Extra-curricular activities he/she participated in. Hobbies, if applicable
- Sports the graduate played
- Plans after graduation
- Personal messages of Congratulations
Then, agree to BOTH terms and hit "SUBMIT." Click "Pay for Guaranteed Publication" and fill out necessary credit card information.
Submissions for graduates of any school are welcome. Submissions can only be accepted as outlined in the directions above. Any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for helping to support free local news.