- “STEM You Can!” Hosted Camp for Young Girls This Week in Clark
- Clark BOE Approves Personnel Additions for 2018-2019 School Year
- Awards and Accolades Announced for Clark’s College Students
- Clark Public School District Holds Session on Vaping
- Hehnly Student Council Holds Olympic-Themed Literacy Event
- Clark Public School District Holds Virtual Parent University Session on Summer ...
By UNION COUNTY COLLEGEJuly 17, 2018
CRANFORD – Union County College (UCC) will be offering the American Society of Administrative Professionals PACE Certification (Professional Administrative Certification of Excellence) from Monday, July 23 through August 22.
If you are an executive assistant, office manager, paralegal, program analyst, benefits administrator, supervisor or meetings and events planner, this program is for ...