- ALJ Crusader Marching Band Takes to Field in Tournament of Bands
- Clark's Newest Teachers Tour the Town
- Clark Preschoolers Learn about Fire Safety
- Clark Board of Ed Adopts District Goals; CEA Introduces Executive Board and ...
- ALJ Marching Band Rocks the Crowd in Tribute to Veterans
- Clark Students Use STEAM Skills to Help 'Pete the Cat'
METUCHEN, NJ -- More than 500 visitors received personalized tours from students throughout the campus on Sunday, October 15, at St. Joseph High School - Metuchen.
Interested members of the Class of 2022 toured classrooms, received information about sports programs and extracurricular activities and had an opportunity to take their picture with the Falcon.
Class of 2022 Admissions ...