- Walk Across America for Opioid Overdose Awareness Brings Pair to ...
- Clark Cub Scouts Make Over 400 Sandwiches to Feed the Hungry
- Letters to Home - The Words of Clark's Fallen Heroes
- TAPinto Sponsors Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure at Liberty State Park
- Riedel Wine Tasting Event to Benefit the Boy Scouts of America Programs
By JANET SARKOS, EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CARING CONTACTJune 8, 2018
Over the past week social media and the news have been filled with stories and articles encouraging people to seek help if they’re in emotional distress. There have been countless articles about the need to break the silence around the topic of mental health and suicide, and I am encouraged by the support people are extending to others.
Often, the death by suicide by prominent ...