CLARK, NJ – The Department of Public Works has issued several updates and reminders about services for residents. They are:
- Grass pick up will continue weekly.
- All grass clippings must be bagged and put curbside, no pails and no piles on the street.
- Branches may be placed at the curb from August 18-25, for pick up starting on August 26.
- There is no electronic drop-off in August due to the Labor Day Weekend holiday.
- Recycling should be place at the curb on Friday nights for pick up on Saturday
Residents with questions about services or pick-ups can reach the Department of Public Works at 732-428-8402, or follow them on social media.