- 'High-Performing' Overlook Medical Center Rises in US News and World Reports 'Best Hospitals' Rankings
- Clark Resident Spends Time With the National Pink Heals Tour
- Union County Offers Sun Safe Precautions and Free Skin Cancer Screenings
- Senior Services Info Sessions To Be Held At County Libraries Including Clark
- Dr. Missak Haigentz, Researcher in Head and Neck and Lung Cancer, Appointed Chief of Hematology and Oncology, Morristown Medical Center
- Cancer Patient Says Tumor Shrunk with New TrueBeam at Morristown Medical Center
By ATLANTIC HEALTHAugust 12, 2017
The American Hospital Association’s (AHA) Board of Trustees has selected Brian Gragnolati, president and CEO of Atlantic Health System, as its chair-elect designate. Gragnolati will assume the chairmanship in 2019, becoming the top-elected official of the national organization that represents America’s hospitals and health systems and works to advance health in America.