CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Friday, July 10 update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated July 10)
- Coral Springs has 993 cases – up 72 cases from Thursday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
632 in the 33063 zip code.
595 in the 33065 zip code.
180 in the 33067 zip code.
734 in the 33068 zip code.
336 in the 33071 zip code.
405 in the 33073 zip code.
305 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 26,705 cases.
- Florida has 244,151 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 2,423,992 (Negative: 2,177,476)
- Total deaths in Florida: 4,203
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 17,602
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.