CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Monday, August 10, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 38 new cases reported Monday. (2,726 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
51 new cases in the 33063 zip code since Saturday. (1,658 total cases)
39 new cases in the 33065 zip code since Saturday. (1,687 total cases)
13 new cases in the 33067 zip code since Saturday. (500 total cases)
15 new cases in the 33071 zip code since Saturday. (999 total cases)
25 new cases in the 33073 zip code since Saturday. (1,035 total cases)
16 new cases in the 33076 zip code since Saturday. (674total cases)
- 679 new cases reported on Monday. (62,898 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 9.5% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 18 new deaths reported on Monday. (821 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 58 new people hospitalized reported on Monday. (3,904 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 4,247 new cases reported on Monday. (536,961 total cases)
- Florida had 91 new deaths reported on Monday. (8,277 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.