CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Monday, August 3, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 55 new cases reported Monday. (2,528 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
19 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,500 total cases)
33 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,580 total cases)
7 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (466 total cases)
21 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (925 total cases)
10 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (913 total cases)
7 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (629 total cases)
- 556 new cases reported on Monday. (58,531 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 8.4% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 3 new deaths reported on Monday. (748 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 19 new people hospitalized reported on Monday. (3,365 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 4,752 new cases reported on Monday. (491,884 total cases)
- Florida had 73 new deaths reported on Monday. (7,157 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.