CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Sunday, Sept. 27, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- Since Sept. 25, 12 new cases reported Sunday. (3,365 3,377 total cases)
- Since Sept. 25, 334 new cases reported Sunday. (76,854 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread) on Sunday: 3.60% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- Since Sept. 25, 15 new deaths reported Sunday. (1,379 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
- Since Sept. 25, 4,677 new cases reported Sunday. (700,564 total cases)
- Since Sept. 25, 117 new deaths reported Sunday. (14,032 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.
And are you a business interested in reaching our audience? Contact Leon Fooksman here: firstname.lastname@example.org