CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Thursday, May 28 update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated May 28)
- Coral Springs has 272 cases – up three from Wednesday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
175 in the 33063 zip code.
161 in the 33065 zip code.
41 in the 33067 zip code.
212 in the 33068 zip code.
92 in the 33071 zip code.
83 in the 33073 zip code.
61 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 6,870 cases.
- Florida has 53,285 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 953,321 (Negative: 898,331)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,364
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 9,795
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.