CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, August 4, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 19 new cases reported Monday. (2,547 total cases)
- In the zip codes that include all of Coral Springs or part of it:
12 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (1,512 total cases)
9 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (1,589 total cases)
3 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (469 total cases)
7 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (932 total cases)
21 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (934 total cases)
3 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (632 total cases)
- 450 new cases reported on Tuesday. (58,953 total cases)
Positivity rate (a key local indicator of infection spread): 10.6% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 17 new deaths reported on Tuesday. (765 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 63 new people hospitalized reported on Tuesday. (3,428 total people hospitalized) (6% of all cases)
- Florida had 5,446 new cases reported on Tuesday. (497,330 total cases)
- Florida had 245 new deaths reported on Tuesday. (7,402 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.