CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, July 7, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated July 7)
- Since the start of the emergency, Coral Springs has had 851 cases – up 34 cases from Monday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
541 in the 33063 zip code.
492 in the 33065 zip code.
155 in the 33067 zip code.
631 in the 33068 zip code.
292 in the 33071 zip code.
334 in the 33073 zip code.
248 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 22,590 cases.
- Florida has 213,794 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 2,271,267 (Negative: 2,055,400)
- Total deaths in Florida: 3,943
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 16,425
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.