CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, July 14, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 74 new cases reported Tuesday. (1,253 total cases)
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
36 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (795 total cases)
45 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (747 total cases)
14 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (235 total cases)
39 new cases in the 33068 zip code. (929 total cases)
27 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (441 total cases)
28 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (481 total cases)
13 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (372 total cases)
- 1,374 new cases reported on Tuesday. (32,814 total cases)
Positivity rate (key local indicator of infection spread): 16.1% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 0 new deaths reported on Tuesday. (464 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 22 new people hospitalized reported on Tuesday. (2,572 total people hospitalized) (8% of all cases)
- Florida had 9,194 new cases reported on Tuesday. (291,629 total cases)
- Florida had 132 new deaths reported on Tuesday. (4,409 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.