CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Tuesday, May 26 update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs and beyond.
The latest numbers (according to Florida Department of Health, updated May 26)
- Coral Springs has 267 cases – up two from Monday.
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
170 in the 33063 zip code.
159 in the 33065 zip code.
41 in the 33067 zip code.
208 in the 33068 zip code.
90 in the 33071 zip code.
83 in the 33073 zip code.
60 in the 33076 zip code.
- Broward County has 6,779 cases.
- Florida has 52,255 cases.
- Total tested in Florida: 924,920 (Negative: 870,969)
- Total deaths in Florida: 2,259
- Total hospitalized in Florida: 9,482
(The number of cases, above, does not reflect how many people have recovered from the virus.)
- Wednesday is the last day of meal distributions for the 2019/20 school year at 51 sites in Broward County, including Coral Springs. The summer meal service will begin on June 9. Learn more here.
Open for business:
Check out our list of Coral Springs restaurants offering delivery and/or takeout service.
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (firstname.lastname@example.org) and tell him about it.