CORAL SPRINGS, FL - Here is our Wednesday, July 15, update on the impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Coral Springs, Broward County, and Florida, according to Florida Department of Health.
- 65 new cases reported Monday. (1,318 total cases)
- In the zip codes of Coral Springs and surrounding cities:
34 new cases in the 33063 zip code. (829 total cases)
43 new cases in the 33065 zip code. (790 total cases)
9 new cases in the 33067 zip code. (244 total cases)
35 new cases in the 33068 zip code. (964 total cases)
0 new cases in the 33071 zip code. (441 total cases)
26 new cases in the 33073 zip code. (507 total cases)
20 new cases in the 33076 zip code. (392 total cases)
- 1,344 new cases reported on Wednesday. (34,153 total cases)
Positivity rate (key local indicator of infection spread): 14.8% -- it’s the rate of people testing positive out of those taking the test.
- 0 new deaths reported on Wednesday. (464 total deaths) (1% of all cases)
- 44 new people hospitalized reported on Wednesday. (2,616 total people hospitalized) (8% of all cases)
- Florida had 10,085 new cases reported on Wednesday. (301,810 total cases)
- Florida had 112 new deaths reported on Wednesday. (4,521 total deaths) (2% of all cases)
Locations for testing sites:
Coronavirus business violations:
Also, worth reading:
Know a story we should share with our readers? Email editor Leon Fooksman (email@example.com) and tell him about it.