CORAL SPRINGS, FL – If you are in need of food during the pandemic, here are places giving out free food in Coral Springs and Broward County between April 14-16.
According to Feeding South Florida, these “drive-thru” style locations are providing a variety of food:
- April 14, 10-12 p.m., Sunrise at Tennis Club, 9605 West Oakland Park Boulevard, Sunrise.
- April 15, 9-11 a.m., Mills Pond Park, 2201 NW Ninth Avenue, Fort Lauderdale.
- April 15, 9-11 a.m., Miramar Regional Park, 16801 Miramar Parkway, Miramar.
- April 16, 8-10 a.m., City Center, 601 City Center Way, Pembroke Pines.
- April 16, 9:30-11:30 a.m., Quiet Waters Park, 401 Powerline Road, Deerfield Beach.
Keep in mind: the dates, times, and locations may change.
If you plan to visit any of these sites, go to the Feeding South Florida website on the day you come to confirm the above information.
In addition, Chabad of Coral Springs, at 3925 North University Drive in Coral Springs, provides boxes of food during drive-thru distributions on most Wednesdays from 5-7 p.m. The agency also distributes smaller quantities of food on other days.
Visit the Chabad Of Coral Springs Facebook page regularly to find out and confirm when food is given out.
More Coral Springs Local News:
Have an idea for a story? Looking to advertise? Email Editor/Publisher Leon Fooksman: email@example.com.