CORAL SPRINGS, FL – The following is a message from Cindy Brief, president and CEO of Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce:
In light of recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, and in an abundance of caution and concern for the safety of our members, employees, and the community at large, effective Monday March 16, the Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce will make the following changes:
All events that are scheduled for the next 4 weeks will either be cancelled or rescheduled to a later date.
- The March Wake Up Breakfast (3/17/2020)
- March NEXTgen Lunch (3/25/2020)
- March Trustee Lunch (3/26/2020)
- April Professional Women’s Alliance Luncheon (4/1/2020)
- April Biz Academy (4/2/2020)
- The Roaring 20's Annual Grand Gala (4/3/2020)
- Social Studies - Collaborative Marketing Workshop (4/6/2020)
- Check Out the Chamber New Member Orientation (4/15/2020)
- Chamber For Good Business Breakfast (4/16/2020)
Committee Meetings, Ribbon Cuttings and Chamber Referral Groups will be either rescheduled or changed to a format that does not allow for in-person contact (e.g. telephone or video conferencing), in order to promote social distancing and reduce the possibility of exposure to the virus.
- If you are registered for a specific event, you will be notified via email as to when the event will be rescheduled. The Chamber calendar of events will also contain this information.
- If you are a committee member, you will be notified via email regarding any upcoming committee meetings.
- Please be sure to check your spam folders for notifications.
- Effective Monday, March 16, for a 4-week period, Chamber will not accept walk-ins or in-person meetings. We will still accept referral calls and emails. If a member needs any information please give our email or have them call the office, rather than visit our location.
The Coral Springs Coconut Creek Regional Chamber of Commerce values the safety and well-being of both its members and employees. Toward this end, we ask the following:
- Members should forego visits to the office for the next 4 weeks, in favor of contacting the Chamber via telephone or email, whenever possible.
- Please visit the Chamber website for a directory of telephone numbers.
MEMBERS HELPING THE COMMUNITY
- The Chamber will serve as a resource for businesses. We are preparing a working document that members can utilize to either enter resources they may have available to help others, or if you are in need of a resource you can ask for help and list your needs. That will be forwarded to you next week.